As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product