As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?