As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How to Update WordPress Safely