As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?