As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund