As hard as you work on your business, you certainly know that luck or fate plays some role in the opportunities with which you are presented. Of course, creating your own luck can be a tough proposition, but one way can be to change your routine. Let's face it. Seeing the same people day after day, driving the same way to work etc. is unlikely to present us with new opportunities. Here author and marketer Linda Cole presents an alternative. Is it possible to go looking for serendipity? You bet, and here's how to go about it.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!