Container Store operates 59 locations, booked sales of $707m last year and six years ago sold a majority stake to a Private Equity House. CEO Kip Tindell was interviewed on March 21 by the WSJ. Key comments he made and my suggested actions for your business are highlighted in this post.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?