There have been some rumblings recently between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (a big proponent of Small Business) and President Barack Obama's administration and proposed bills. The Chamber of Commerce has operated for 97 years on a simple principle of free enterprise, where there is very little government intervention. But President Obama has introduced several bills and legislation that would bring government decision-making much closer into the small business agenda.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product