I remember a turnaround challenge many years ago where the Company was perplexed by the fact that profitability was declining despite steady growth in sales. In fact, it seemed that sales and EBITDA were inversely related, that is, profitability seemed to decline in direct proportion to the growth in sales.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- The Definitive Guide To Branding Your Twitter Account
- Many Benefits of Online Fax for Small Business