I remember a turnaround challenge many years ago where the Company was perplexed by the fact that profitability was declining despite steady growth in sales. In fact, it seemed that sales and EBITDA were inversely related, that is, profitability seemed to decline in direct proportion to the growth in sales.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!