I remember a turnaround challenge many years ago where the Company was perplexed by the fact that profitability was declining despite steady growth in sales. In fact, it seemed that sales and EBITDA were inversely related, that is, profitability seemed to decline in direct proportion to the growth in sales.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner