I remember a turnaround challenge many years ago where the Company was perplexed by the fact that profitability was declining despite steady growth in sales. In fact, it seemed that sales and EBITDA were inversely related, that is, profitability seemed to decline in direct proportion to the growth in sales.
Who Voted for this Story
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?