Cash is no longer king – as a form of payment, that is. These days, most people are abandoning cash in favour of credit and debit cards, and other electronic payment methods to pay for goods or services due to a number of reasons. For one, carrying around cash when shopping can be fairly inconvenient and risky as it is prone to theft and often take time to access.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords