Cash is no longer king – as a form of payment, that is. These days, most people are abandoning cash in favour of credit and debit cards, and other electronic payment methods to pay for goods or services due to a number of reasons. For one, carrying around cash when shopping can be fairly inconvenient and risky as it is prone to theft and often take time to access.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
The story of how Dhiraj Das brought Linktons.com to the Web is a reminder of how important passion becomes when … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"