Cash is no longer king – as a form of payment, that is. These days, most people are abandoning cash in favour of credit and debit cards, and other electronic payment methods to pay for goods or services due to a number of reasons. For one, carrying around cash when shopping can be fairly inconvenient and risky as it is prone to theft and often take time to access.
Who Voted for this Story
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business