Cash is no longer king – as a form of payment, that is. These days, most people are abandoning cash in favour of credit and debit cards, and other electronic payment methods to pay for goods or services due to a number of reasons. For one, carrying around cash when shopping can be fairly inconvenient and risky as it is prone to theft and often take time to access.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners