When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work