When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner