When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!