When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]