When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -