When we’re not authentic to who we are, we are really saying that we don’t believe we can be, that others would be so unaccepting of who and what we are about that we have to think and act like they do in order to be accepted. Sadly, what they don’t realize is that they blend in – not stand out which keeps them from growing and leading their businesses effectively.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?