When most of us are given a to-do list, whether it is work tasks on a Monday or errands on a Saturday, we try to attempt getting everything done all at once. We load up on caffeine and might actually hit the ground running when we trip over all the reasons we get in our own way. Many people have many different practices to stay as productive as possible. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to them, some of those things limit productivity instead of encouraging it. To make sure you aren’t making drastic mistakes in your attempts to be productive, use some of these tips to get the most out of your day.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We're looking forward to some great networking and fun during the Brother Creative "Back to Business" Twitter Chat 2 … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts