When most of us are given a to-do list, whether it is work tasks on a Monday or errands on a Saturday, we try to attempt getting everything done all at once. We load up on caffeine and might actually hit the ground running when we trip over all the reasons we get in our own way. Many people have many different practices to stay as productive as possible. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to them, some of those things limit productivity instead of encouraging it. To make sure you aren’t making drastic mistakes in your attempts to be productive, use some of these tips to get the most out of your day.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids