When most of us are given a to-do list, whether it is work tasks on a Monday or errands on a Saturday, we try to attempt getting everything done all at once. We load up on caffeine and might actually hit the ground running when we trip over all the reasons we get in our own way. Many people have many different practices to stay as productive as possible. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to them, some of those things limit productivity instead of encouraging it. To make sure you aren’t making drastic mistakes in your attempts to be productive, use some of these tips to get the most out of your day.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!