Filling online forms is necessity at times, and shouldn’t be a tiresome experience. With clear instructions and guidance, even the longest forms can be less frustrating. Using these five simple steps you can make any form user-friendly!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!