Filling online forms is necessity at times, and shouldn’t be a tiresome experience. With clear instructions and guidance, even the longest forms can be less frustrating. Using these five simple steps you can make any form user-friendly!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)