No matter what type of job we do or where we work, we all come in contact with negative, difficult people at some point. Our basic instinct tells us to fight back, defend ourselves, and react to their negativity with negative remarks of our own. However, we are human beings with the ability to control our responses.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product