If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!