If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games
- Why the Right Product Labeling is Important in Ecommerce Business - Tweak Your Biz
- 5 Tips for Boosting Customer Engagement on Your Website