If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment