If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success