If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic