If you own a small regional business serving only customers from your immediate area, what's the point of driving a long distance to a business even in another town (other than a three or four day conference packed with multiple events and speakers)? In this post, Meredith Bennett, principal consultant at Deliberate Shift Consulting Group explains why sometimes it's necessary to get out of town and out of your comfort zone to gain new perspective and new connections that will help you grow your business in the process.
Who Voted for this Story
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares