Networking. To me, this is a word that makes me cringe. Personally, I hate networking. I always feel so uncomfortable. But I know this is an important verb to have in my arsenal. Throughout my career, I have picked up a few tricks to get me through the networking pain. Strategies I would love to share with fellow non-networkers.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets