Networking. To me, this is a word that makes me cringe. Personally, I hate networking. I always feel so uncomfortable. But I know this is an important verb to have in my arsenal. Throughout my career, I have picked up a few tricks to get me through the networking pain. Strategies I would love to share with fellow non-networkers.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)