Networking. To me, this is a word that makes me cringe. Personally, I hate networking. I always feel so uncomfortable. But I know this is an important verb to have in my arsenal. Throughout my career, I have picked up a few tricks to get me through the networking pain. Strategies I would love to share with fellow non-networkers.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts