Networking. To me, this is a word that makes me cringe. Personally, I hate networking. I always feel so uncomfortable. But I know this is an important verb to have in my arsenal. Throughout my career, I have picked up a few tricks to get me through the networking pain. Strategies I would love to share with fellow non-networkers.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes