Networking. To me, this is a word that makes me cringe. Personally, I hate networking. I always feel so uncomfortable. But I know this is an important verb to have in my arsenal. Throughout my career, I have picked up a few tricks to get me through the networking pain. Strategies I would love to share with fellow non-networkers.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords