The sequestration budgetary measures scheduled to go into effect on January 1, 2013, popularly termed by Ben Bernanke as the "Fiscal Cliff," has people making moves that may be brilliant, or foolish, or may mean nothing at all. The fiscal cliff isn't the end of our legislative gridlock, nor will there be a grand bargain. Where do we go from here?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?