The sequestration budgetary measures scheduled to go into effect on January 1, 2013, popularly termed by Ben Bernanke as the "Fiscal Cliff," has people making moves that may be brilliant, or foolish, or may mean nothing at all. The fiscal cliff isn't the end of our legislative gridlock, nor will there be a grand bargain. Where do we go from here?
Who Voted for this Story
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not