From the page: "An entrepreneur recently asked me why startups fail. Startups fail because they run out of money. You're probably thinking, 'Tell me something I don't already know!' Read on and you'll see that statement is deceptive in its simplicity."
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists