From the page: "An entrepreneur recently asked me why startups fail. Startups fail because they run out of money. You're probably thinking, 'Tell me something I don't already know!' Read on and you'll see that statement is deceptive in its simplicity."
Who Voted for this Story
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not