From the page: "An entrepreneur recently asked me why startups fail. Startups fail because they run out of money. You're probably thinking, 'Tell me something I don't already know!' Read on and you'll see that statement is deceptive in its simplicity."
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate