From the page: "An entrepreneur recently asked me why startups fail. Startups fail because they run out of money. You're probably thinking, 'Tell me something I don't already know!' Read on and you'll see that statement is deceptive in its simplicity."
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform