I believe that one of the most underrated assets of any business is pride. Simple pride in your work can make all the difference. This goes from the smallest business owners to the biggest corporations in the world. It is something I have experienced myself in terms of working with clients and also in terms of hiring people.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!