I believe that one of the most underrated assets of any business is pride. Simple pride in your work can make all the difference. This goes from the smallest business owners to the biggest corporations in the world. It is something I have experienced myself in terms of working with clients and also in terms of hiring people.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- There is no shame in seeking help