I believe that one of the most underrated assets of any business is pride. Simple pride in your work can make all the difference. This goes from the smallest business owners to the biggest corporations in the world. It is something I have experienced myself in terms of working with clients and also in terms of hiring people.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner