While the first reaction to renting computers, printers and audio visual equipment for business use is that it is expensive and not worth the time. Owning something is always more attractive and you’d be able to use the technology for as long as you like.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Teens are Dropping Facebook for Snapchat: A Teen's Perspective
- 5 Super Simple Ways to Move Your Blog a Step Forward
- 10 Metrics To Drive Your Annual Business Review
- Identifying Work Problems Early Before It's Too Late
- Weapons of mass distraction: 10 ways to protect your productivity