While the first reaction to renting computers, printers and audio visual equipment for business use is that it is expensive and not worth the time. Owning something is always more attractive and you’d be able to use the technology for as long as you like.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes