Good information flow is vital for a small business: whether you are communicating within your team or with your customers and suppliers. There are number of tools available for storing, sharing and accessing information: project collaboration, project management, social collaboration and similar software. In this post we will answer the question "what is collaboration software?"
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate