Good information flow is vital for a small business: whether you are communicating within your team or with your customers and suppliers. There are number of tools available for storing, sharing and accessing information: project collaboration, project management, social collaboration and similar software. In this post we will answer the question "what is collaboration software?"
Who Voted for this Story
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses