Good information flow is vital for a small business: whether you are communicating within your team or with your customers and suppliers. There are number of tools available for storing, sharing and accessing information: project collaboration, project management, social collaboration and similar software. In this post we will answer the question "what is collaboration software?"
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Americans Prefer Not to Work for Family Owned Businesses
- Lisa Irby Shares Her Marketing Savvy with Basic Blog Tips
- How Can Your Business Benefit from Live-Streaming?
- 10 Modern Ways To Kickstart Your Business Website
- Taboo Topic? Communicate Through Infographics