When someone introduces me to an “idea person,” I automatically jump to the down-side conclusion that this person doesn’t do follow-up. Of course there are people who are great at getting things done, but haven’t had an original idea in their life. Great entrepreneurs, like Bill Gates, are great at both.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!