When someone introduces me to an “idea person,” I automatically jump to the down-side conclusion that this person doesn’t do follow-up. Of course there are people who are great at getting things done, but haven’t had an original idea in their life. Great entrepreneurs, like Bill Gates, are great at both.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path