When someone introduces me to an “idea person,” I automatically jump to the down-side conclusion that this person doesn’t do follow-up. Of course there are people who are great at getting things done, but haven’t had an original idea in their life. Great entrepreneurs, like Bill Gates, are great at both.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design