If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner