If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support