If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession