If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours