If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle