If your business doesn't have a blog, you're missing an opportunity. A small business blog helps you market your company online, establish you as an expert in your field, increase your organic search results, and grow an audience that may become customers for your products or services. Creating a blog is not as hard as you might think. Guest blogger Collis Ta’eed, cofounder and CEO at Envato, gives you three important tips for creating the kind of blog that is best for your small business.
Who Voted for this Story
Roy Opata Olende has some insight what will make your employees work more effectively. He didn't plan to become … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund