Second-hand items are a godsend for small businesses on a budget. But there are a few caveats. - Here's what you should look for.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Turning Interview Notes into A Blog Post
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!