While Christmas revelers were busy activating devices and downloading apps in record shattering volume, duty called me elsewhere. I found myself in the midst of a Yuletide celebration with someone who’d never seen the movie It’s A Wonderful Life before. That’s not to say I abandoned my tech friends. No, as I watched the Frank Capra classic for the umpteenth time, on the lookout for something new, I was struck by how much the business dealings of Bedford Falls apply to finding joy in the startup life.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog