While Christmas revelers were busy activating devices and downloading apps in record shattering volume, duty called me elsewhere. I found myself in the midst of a Yuletide celebration with someone who’d never seen the movie It’s A Wonderful Life before. That’s not to say I abandoned my tech friends. No, as I watched the Frank Capra classic for the umpteenth time, on the lookout for something new, I was struck by how much the business dealings of Bedford Falls apply to finding joy in the startup life.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing