While Christmas revelers were busy activating devices and downloading apps in record shattering volume, duty called me elsewhere. I found myself in the midst of a Yuletide celebration with someone who’d never seen the movie It’s A Wonderful Life before. That’s not to say I abandoned my tech friends. No, as I watched the Frank Capra classic for the umpteenth time, on the lookout for something new, I was struck by how much the business dealings of Bedford Falls apply to finding joy in the startup life.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- How to Update WordPress Safely