While Christmas revelers were busy activating devices and downloading apps in record shattering volume, duty called me elsewhere. I found myself in the midst of a Yuletide celebration with someone who’d never seen the movie It’s A Wonderful Life before. That’s not to say I abandoned my tech friends. No, as I watched the Frank Capra classic for the umpteenth time, on the lookout for something new, I was struck by how much the business dealings of Bedford Falls apply to finding joy in the startup life.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!