While Christmas revelers were busy activating devices and downloading apps in record shattering volume, duty called me elsewhere. I found myself in the midst of a Yuletide celebration with someone who’d never seen the movie It’s A Wonderful Life before. That’s not to say I abandoned my tech friends. No, as I watched the Frank Capra classic for the umpteenth time, on the lookout for something new, I was struck by how much the business dealings of Bedford Falls apply to finding joy in the startup life.
Who Voted for this Story
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?