A "perfect storm" is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of circumstances aggravate an environment drastically. In the entrepreneur world, I feel we are in such a situation now for new startups, with the confluence of business recession/recovery, the explosion of new digital technologies, and financial turmoil around the world.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)