A "perfect storm" is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of circumstances aggravate an environment drastically. In the entrepreneur world, I feel we are in such a situation now for new startups, with the confluence of business recession/recovery, the explosion of new digital technologies, and financial turmoil around the world.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success