A "perfect storm" is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of circumstances aggravate an environment drastically. In the entrepreneur world, I feel we are in such a situation now for new startups, with the confluence of business recession/recovery, the explosion of new digital technologies, and financial turmoil around the world.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?