If you are a young startup founder, how do you find that CEO or other executive for your “dream team” to close on funding and kick start your company? It makes logical sense to scour the job boards, engage an executive recruiter, or scan the networking sites like LinkedIn for a good array of candidates, and then interview the ones with the best resumes.
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?