With the rise of e-readers like the Kobo and the Kindle, carrying a library in your purse or backpack has never been easier. When entrepreneur Allen Lau was developing mobile games at Tira Wireless, this wasn’t really the case.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business