If your startup is looking for an Angel investor, it makes sense to present your plan to flocks of Angels, and assume that at least one will swoop down and scoop you up. Or does it? Actually numbers and locations are just the beginning. The challenge is to find the right Angel for you, and for your situation. Here are some basic principles:
Who Voted for this Story
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing