If your startup is looking for an Angel investor, it makes sense to present your plan to flocks of Angels, and assume that at least one will swoop down and scoop you up. Or does it? Actually numbers and locations are just the beginning. The challenge is to find the right Angel for you, and for your situation. Here are some basic principles:
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign