A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Will sites like Ello ever replace Facebook? Social media guru Gary Vaynerchuk doesn't think so. On a recent … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!