A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing