A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!