A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!