A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research