A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea, per Seth Godin. Launching such ubiquitous tribes these days is as easy as starting a blog / website, creating a Facebook Page, signing up for a Twitter account, or creating a Meetup Group.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes