Managing and motivating a team in a startup is more than just using the right interpersonal skills. It’s more than providing recognition, tangible incentives, and clear work goals. A key influencer of satisfaction and motivation, top-ranked by employees, is positive progress and the completion of meaningful work. Sometimes you have to manage progress, not people.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender