Managing and motivating a team in a startup is more than just using the right interpersonal skills. It’s more than providing recognition, tangible incentives, and clear work goals. A key influencer of satisfaction and motivation, top-ranked by employees, is positive progress and the completion of meaningful work. Sometimes you have to manage progress, not people.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog