Managing and motivating a team in a startup is more than just using the right interpersonal skills. It’s more than providing recognition, tangible incentives, and clear work goals. A key influencer of satisfaction and motivation, top-ranked by employees, is positive progress and the completion of meaningful work. Sometimes you have to manage progress, not people.
Who Voted for this Story
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business