Managing and motivating a team in a startup is more than just using the right interpersonal skills. It’s more than providing recognition, tangible incentives, and clear work goals. A key influencer of satisfaction and motivation, top-ranked by employees, is positive progress and the completion of meaningful work. Sometimes you have to manage progress, not people.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business