Some analysts argue that revenue drives growth, while others say user growth drives revenue. Both have worked.Google reached $1 billion in revenue within five years of incorporation, and now has a market capitalization of over $400 billion. Twitter showed no focus on revenue in the first five years, but was able to parlay 500 million users into a $22 billion public company, now growing revenue.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts