Some analysts argue that revenue drives growth, while others say user growth drives revenue. Both have worked.Google reached $1 billion in revenue within five years of incorporation, and now has a market capitalization of over $400 billion. Twitter showed no focus on revenue in the first five years, but was able to parlay 500 million users into a $22 billion public company, now growing revenue.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- The Human Element In Content Marketing – Infographic
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser