Some analysts argue that revenue drives growth, while others say user growth drives revenue. Both have worked.Google reached $1 billion in revenue within five years of incorporation, and now has a market capitalization of over $400 billion. Twitter showed no focus on revenue in the first five years, but was able to parlay 500 million users into a $22 billion public company, now growing revenue.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business