Could you sell an unassembled snowman? asks Dane Carlson of the Business Opportunities Weblog. Here's another provocative post from Dane challenging entrepreneurs to think outside the box when considering a new business to launch. And how about a snowman that has to be frozen before use? Dane's purpose, of course, is not to suggest peddling a business that might on the surface seem absurd. But the idea is to consider creative alternatives, offer something that will really make a customer sit up and take notice and be low cost for startup and easy to scale with demand. When you need to think in new ways about your new or existing business, just remember the unassembled snowman and the possibilities may open up.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup