With another list of the Top 10 Internet Scams and more identity theft, there seems to be a growing population out there worried about all the people intent on hurting them. Why is everyone so paranoid these days? My plea to entrepreneurs is to recognize these concerns as an opportunity, and go the extra mile to make people’s life better, rather than stoke the fires.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?