Passion translates into being insulted when people don't care about things as much as you do and are willing to hack a crappy solution together. It's an insult to you, your product and your craft. Whether you're trying to get hired, promoted, funded or close a sale...passion wins.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?