This husband and wife team built their first business while studying in law school. Since then, their businesses and marriage have flourished. Check out this great article about Nellie Akalp and her husband and business partner on YouInc.com!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- The B2BNN guide to social media ROI
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 5 Reasons Not to Manage Your Accounting with Excel
- The #1 Reason Most Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted