This husband and wife team built their first business while studying in law school. Since then, their businesses and marriage have flourished. Check out this great article about Nellie Akalp and her husband and business partner on YouInc.com!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- Tax Deductions and Travel: Mixing Business with Pleasure
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More