This husband and wife team built their first business while studying in law school. Since then, their businesses and marriage have flourished. Check out this great article about Nellie Akalp and her husband and business partner on YouInc.com!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly