When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters