When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing