When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?