When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 7 Essential Tools for Your Web Design Business
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?