When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs
- Your Ultimate Guide to Boosting Engagement
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- 25 Businesses You Can Start for Less Than $100