When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week