When you are asked to sign a contract – whether it’s an advertising campaign or a cottage rental – the process is usually the same: print off the contract, sign it, scan it, and email it back. It can be a cumbersome process, and one that entrepreneur Tom Gonser decided he wanted to fix.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes