I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People