I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change