I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing