I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed