I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents