I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!