I’ve noticed that most young entrepreneurs are more socially conscious today than ever before, which is a great trend. Unfortunately, some are so focused on this principle that they forget that every business, even non-profits, have to practice the basic principals of capitalism (build a business model to make money) to cover their costs to do good things another day.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?