The high volume demands of 21st century recruiting drive hiring professionals’ search for the next best thing for finding talent. Recruiters have always been quick on the uptake when it comes to new and innovative technology, especially if this technology makes it easier to stay connected. Lately, there’s a lot of buzz surrounding social recruiting and mobile recruiting – and many recruiters are blindly jumping on the bandwagon. But what’s just buzz and what will become a permanent part of every recruiter’s toolbox?
Good Deeds Guide & Tracker: For Small Businesses Who Want to Give Back to Their Communities Through Simple Monthly Actions :)Submitted by Faith & Hope from MoaZen Jewelry http://www.moazenjewelry.com
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin