The high volume demands of 21st century recruiting drive hiring professionals’ search for the next best thing for finding talent. Recruiters have always been quick on the uptake when it comes to new and innovative technology, especially if this technology makes it easier to stay connected. Lately, there’s a lot of buzz surrounding social recruiting and mobile recruiting – and many recruiters are blindly jumping on the bandwagon. But what’s just buzz and what will become a permanent part of every recruiter’s toolbox?
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise