Too many entrepreneurs develop a new product without regard to market demand, then build an entire strategy based on creating a need, rather than acting on an existing market need. Investors characterize this approach as a “solution looking for a problem.” These don’t get funded.
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)