Studies of customer profitability in many businesses have found that only a small percentage of accounts are responsible for all of the firm's profits once costs related to acquisition, service, and support have been factored in. The staggering truth is simply this: many customers cost more to serve than they bring in revenue!
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question