I deal often with early-stage startups, and many of these don’t have any customers yet (but wish they did), so it’s not surprising they still don’t think of customers as their friends. More disturbingly, others do have customers, but the customer service program consists of an informal focus on “problems,” rather than a proactive effort to establish a positive relationship with friends.
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!