This is a perhaps unorthodox way to come up with startup ideas: walk around your house or apartment, and look for hot spots. A hotspot can be an area of high information density, clutter, stress, disorganization, or any place that has a suboptimal solution. Then think about a web or cloud solution to that hot spot. The author lists a few examples.
Who Voted for this Story
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?