When you’re starting up, how do you know whether there is a large enough pool of people that face the same problems or challenges that you are trying to solve?
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think