When you’re starting up, how do you know whether there is a large enough pool of people that face the same problems or challenges that you are trying to solve?
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team