Have you been nursing the idea of starting a business? Well, don’t even think of it if you have even one of the traits mentioned here. Starting a business requires a lot of doggedness, painstaking hours and sweat. Your degree in business would only take you so far. If you want to succeed in starting your business, you should do the exact opposite of what is mentioned here.
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones