More and more entrepreneurs are hearing about the successful graduates and investors queued behind a few well-known startup incubators, including Y Combinator, TechStars, and the Founder Institute. They dream of appearing at the door, with their idea on the back of a napkin, and popping out a few months later with investor money to burn. The reality is far different.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update