More and more entrepreneurs are hearing about the successful graduates and investors queued behind a few well-known startup incubators, including Y Combinator, TechStars, and the Founder Institute. They dream of appearing at the door, with their idea on the back of a napkin, and popping out a few months later with investor money to burn. The reality is far different.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide