More and more entrepreneurs are hearing about the successful graduates and investors queued behind a few well-known startup incubators, including Y Combinator, TechStars, and the Founder Institute. They dream of appearing at the door, with their idea on the back of a napkin, and popping out a few months later with investor money to burn. The reality is far different.
Who Voted for this Story
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"