More and more entrepreneurs are hearing about the successful graduates and investors queued behind a few well-known startup incubators, including Y Combinator, TechStars, and the Founder Institute. They dream of appearing at the door, with their idea on the back of a napkin, and popping out a few months later with investor money to burn. The reality is far different.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?