More and more entrepreneurs are hearing about the successful graduates and investors queued behind a few well-known startup incubators, including Y Combinator, TechStars, and the Founder Institute. They dream of appearing at the door, with their idea on the back of a napkin, and popping out a few months later with investor money to burn. The reality is far different.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league