Entrepreneurship is more about building a business than inventing a product. It’s more about the quality of the execution, rather than the quality of the idea. Most importantly, it’s more about being a proactive leader who connects to customers and the team deeply, rather than a bright light that struggles to be seen amidst the glare of a million other bright lights.
Who Voted for this Story
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund