Entrepreneurship is more about building a business than inventing a product. It’s more about the quality of the execution, rather than the quality of the idea. Most importantly, it’s more about being a proactive leader who connects to customers and the team deeply, rather than a bright light that struggles to be seen amidst the glare of a million other bright lights.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications