Entrepreneurship is more about building a business than inventing a product. It’s more about the quality of the execution, rather than the quality of the idea. Most importantly, it’s more about being a proactive leader who connects to customers and the team deeply, rather than a bright light that struggles to be seen amidst the glare of a million other bright lights.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Top Ten Business Bloggers on Twitter
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!