Entrepreneurship is more about building a business than inventing a product. It’s more about the quality of the execution, rather than the quality of the idea. Most importantly, it’s more about being a proactive leader who connects to customers and the team deeply, rather than a bright light that struggles to be seen amidst the glare of a million other bright lights.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Lean Business: Save Money, Save the Environment
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- How To Get More Views on YouTube With Better Analytics
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now