You’ve identified a problem that you feel is your calling and you’re at that juncture where you need to take the plunge. But what do you do after that? How do you get started? Here's a primer to get you from Idea to Startup.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You