You’ve identified a problem that you feel is your calling and you’re at that juncture where you need to take the plunge. But what do you do after that? How do you get started? Here's a primer to get you from Idea to Startup.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend