Startup work environments are always chaos, but they can still be great environments to work in, or they can be terrible. Whether yours is terrible or great, that same tone flows out to your customers, and regulates your productivity inside. You as the founder are the starting point and definer, so you need to get it right.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- Improve HR Efficiency With These 5 Enterprise Tools
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- Many Benefits of Online Fax for Small Business
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models