Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Marie Forleo not only talks the talk. She also walks the walk. In 2001, she quit her job in publishing and embarked on … MoreMore Contributors
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business
- 7 Essential Tools for Your Web Design Business
- 4 Ways to Boost Your Business\' Facebook Page Exposure
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything