Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger