Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change