Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?