Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're trying to get visitors to click your sponsored content, try using an image with a celebrity or with eye … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?