Most startups dream of attracting a celebrity endorsement, and assume that it will take their startup to the stars. There have been some “famous” successes in this regard, such as Charlie Sheen using Twitter last year to promote Internships.com, as well as some failures, including Airtime, launched early this year as a star studded affair, without the star studded success.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies