Friends tell you what you want to hear. Advisors tell you what you need to hear. When the message is the same from both, you don’t need the advisor anymore. In that sense, you should think of an advisor more like your mentor who has done all he can. You always need the friend
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path