Friends tell you what you want to hear. Advisors tell you what you need to hear. When the message is the same from both, you don’t need the advisor anymore. In that sense, you should think of an advisor more like your mentor who has done all he can. You always need the friend
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?