The entrepreneur’s challenge is to effectively communicate their value proposition, not only to customers, but also to vendors, partners, investors, and their own team. Especially for technical founders, this is normally all about presenting impressive facts. But in reality facts only go so far. Stories often work better, because humans don’t always make rational decisions.
Who Voted for this Story
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger