Starting a business is usually the result of a personal dream or need. Investors tell me that they invest in people, more than the idea. Customers buy from people, not from a company, at least at the startup stages. That’s why it’s important to build a personal brand, in parallel and before your business brand. This will kick-start your business, and improve your odds of success.
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success