Starting a business is usually the result of a personal dream or need. Investors tell me that they invest in people, more than the idea. Customers buy from people, not from a company, at least at the startup stages. That’s why it’s important to build a personal brand, in parallel and before your business brand. This will kick-start your business, and improve your odds of success.
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut