Startups are usually so focused on selling more of their branded product or service to their own customer base (organic growth) that they don’t consider the more indirect methods (non-organic growth) of increasing revenue and market share. Non-organic growth would include OEM relationships, finding strategic partners, “coopetition,” as well as acquisitions.
Who Voted for this Story
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup