Startups are usually so focused on selling more of their branded product or service to their own customer base (organic growth) that they don’t consider the more indirect methods (non-organic growth) of increasing revenue and market share. Non-organic growth would include OEM relationships, finding strategic partners, “coopetition,” as well as acquisitions.
Who Voted for this Story
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience