Startups are usually so focused on selling more of their branded product or service to their own customer base (organic growth) that they don’t consider the more indirect methods (non-organic growth) of increasing revenue and market share. Non-organic growth would include OEM relationships, finding strategic partners, “coopetition,” as well as acquisitions.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review