Startups are usually so focused on selling more of their branded product or service to their own customer base (organic growth) that they don’t consider the more indirect methods (non-organic growth) of increasing revenue and market share. Non-organic growth would include OEM relationships, finding strategic partners, “coopetition,” as well as acquisitions.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content