Startups are usually so focused on selling more of their branded product or service to their own customer base (organic growth) that they don’t consider the more indirect methods (non-organic growth) of increasing revenue and market share. Non-organic growth would include OEM relationships, finding strategic partners, “coopetition,” as well as acquisitions.
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think